Our network of doctors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and behavioral health therapists are fully licensed to practice medicine in the US. They can diagnose conditions, provide medical advice and write prescriptions when needed for common, non-emergency health issues through audio and/or video consultation. When you request a visit you will be connected with a licensed provider in your state or province.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon be used in an emergency?
- Will I be able to speak to a real provider?
- How much does Babylon cost?
- What is Babylon?
- When are you open?
- What can your care providers treat through the Babylon App?
- Where can I use the telemedicine services available through the Babylon App?
- What languages does Babylon support?
- Who are your care providers?
- How do I make a complaint?