- Open the Babylon app.
- Go to Appointments.
- Select “Book Appointment”.
- Verify your insurance plan, name and date of birth as it appears on your insurance card (if you’ve already done this, the app will skip this step.)
- Select an appointment type.
- Enter the reason for the appointment (this can be a symptom, condition, or another reason, such as needing to review your blood test results.)
- Request a translator, if needed.
- Select the date and time of your appointment.
Once the appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email and see the appointment in the "Upcoming appointments” section. Please make sure you have all notifications enabled to receive the incoming video call.