In this article:
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Can my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?
How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
Once your spouse/partner has signed up, they will have their own account which they can use to book appointments.
Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
No. You need to book appointments with your child’s profile so that the health care provider can add their notes to the correct account.
You can book with your child’s profile after you have added your child to your account under Family.
- Tap the Appointments tab
- Tap your name and then tap your child’s name.
- Tap back, fill in the rest of the details and tap Book
Can my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
Yes, but two people cannot have the same child on their account at the same time.
The parent or guardian who is expected to be with the child during the appointment should book the appointment on their account under the child's name.
To switch a child from one parent's account to the other’s, contact our support team at 1 (800) 475-6168 or via email at email@example.com. To make this change, we will require consent from both parents/guardians.
Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?
If an appointment is booked for a child, the child needs to be present during the appointment.
A parent/guardian also needs to be present.