Symptom Checker may not be available to some users. Accessing the Symptom Checker feature via the Babylon App is dependent on geographic location and your insurance provider.
Articles in this section
- What is Babylon's Symptom Checker and how does it work?
- What clinical guidelines has Babylon followed in developing the Symptom Checker?
- Why couldn't the Symptom Checker understand my symptoms?
- Can I access the Symptom Checker feature?
- Does the Babylon Symptom Checker provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations?
- When is the Symptom Checker not appropriate to use?
- What is the difference between a “symptom” and a “warning sign”?
- When is the Symptom Checker appropriate to use?
- Do some circumstances always require speaking to a health care provider?