In this article, you will learn:
How to cancel an appointment
How to reschedule an appointment
How to Cancel an Appointment
If you can no longer attend your appointment and would still like to speak with a healthcare provider, you can book a new appointment with the Babylon App.
To reschedule a recurring behavioral health appointment, please contact the Support Team at 1-800-475-6168.
Before scheduling a new appointment, please cancel your old appointment by following these steps:
- Open the Babylon App.
- Select Upcoming Appointments or the Care tab on your home screen to view the appointment you will like to cancel.
- Scroll down and tap on Cancel Appointment.
- Select the Cancellation Reason.
- Optional: include feedback on the reason for cancellation.
You will receive an email confirmation on the cancellation of your appointment. Please ensure you have good Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection before the time of your appointment.
How to Reschedule an Appointment
The following service types are able to be rescheduled:
- General Medical (15 min)
- Primary Care ((30 min)
- Welcome Appointments (30 min)
- Behavioral Health Triage (30 min)
You will be required to keep the same appointment type. The rescheduling cutoff will be set to 5 minutes prior to the appointment start time.
If you need to reschedule a behavioral health appointment, please reach out to the Support team at 1-800-475-6168.