A membership code is a code provided to you by your insurance company, and you must have active coverage in order to add one to your account and book an appointment with a Babylon provider.
To add your membership code to your account during registration:
- Download the Babylon app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your details, such as your name and the email address you’d like us to have on file.
- Once your details are entered, you will be asked to enter the code provided by your insurer. Enter the membership code during this step.
If you already have a Babylon account:
- Open the Babylon App
- Tap on the Profile icon on the top right of your home screen
- Under account, select Membership Plans.
- Select Membership Type.
- Select Other (enter membership code).
- Add your code in the text box provided.
- Click Send
If you are experiencing any problems adding your code, get in touch with our support team at 1 800-475-6168 and they will assist you.