To add your membership code to your account during registration:
- Download Babylon’s app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Tap Sign up.
- Enter your details, such as your name and the email address you’d like us to have on file.
- Once your details are entered, you will be asked to enter the membership code provided by your insurer. Enter the code during this step.
If you already have a Babylon account:
- Select Me.
- Under account, select Membership Plans.
- Select Membership Type.
- Select Other (enter membership code).
- Add your code in the text box provided.
- Click Send.
If you are experiencing any problems adding your code, please feel free to get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-475-6168 and they will assist you.